INTERESTED IN RENTING OUR FACILITY AND/OR CURLING EQUIPMENT?
As a service to its members, the community, and local businesses, the Anchorage Curling Club makes its facility and equipment available for rentals during non-prime hours (such as leagues, bonspiels, and learn to curl events).
Whether you are hosting a birthday party or organizing the next team building event for your company, the Anchorage Curling Club can customize an event around your needs. We offer two sheets of maintained ice from October through early April. Both sheets are typically rented at the same time in four hour sessions or less. The ice rental includes all necessary curling equipment and access to our heated lounge which has a kitchen, full service bar, bathrooms, and seating area for approximately 40 individuals. The heated lounge (no ice access) can also be rented individually.
No prior curling experience is necessary…just the desire to have fun! We can also arrange for volunteer curling instructors to teach groups of 16-20 people at a time.
CURRENT PRICING INFORMATION
Our 2017-18 rental rates are as follows:
- Non-Member Facility Rental = $800/event
- Non-Member Curling Equipment Rental = contact us for more info
- Member Facility Rental = $400/event
- Member Locker Rental = $25/locker/season
- Member Curling Equipment Rental = contact us for more info
Non-Profit, School & Scout Pricing
As a 501(c)(7) organization, we understand the financial challenges of operating as a non-profit. So we offer a different pricing structure for registered non-profit organizations, scouts, and for school field trips. Please contact us for pricing and event details if your group falls into this category.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR CURLING EVENT
1) Check the club calendar on our website to identify potentially available rental dates and times. Please note that although we attempt to keep our calendar current, we are an all-volunteer organization and some dates may be unavailable even if otherwise indicated.
2) Fill out our online rental application form.
3) A member of our Rental Committee will contact you by phone and/or e-mail to complete a rental contract and provide further instructions for a deposit to secure your event date. You can then prepare to enjoy a great time at the Anchorage Curling Club!