Hello curlers!

We hope the autumn season finds you in good health.

As of Oct 24th, the Board has decided to delay opening of the Club until January 1st, 2021. Many factors went into this decision, but ultimately we did not meet our early registration goal of 80 people, and thus it would be cost prohibitive to make ice right now. Registration will also be on hold until December 1st.

Members who have already paid their dues will be contacted individually by the end of the October to discuss refund options. For those who have not registered yet, revised pricing will be listed on the Membership Info page by December 1st.

We do expect to have a FANTASTIC 1/2 season starting after the New Year, and the Board will discuss the possibility of lengthening the back half of the season to give members more time to curl. This decision will be based on membership feedback, so please tell a Board member what your thoughts are on this subject!

We appreciate your continued understanding and patience as we all work through this difficult time!

If you have any questions, please send those to club email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.